15.1.14

WHAT I WORE: 12 01 14

 photo Pink-Blazer-1_zps1978da47.jpg
 photo Pink_zpsdad07ec2.jpg
 photo Pink-Blazer-Zara_zpsbcbab21c.jpg


Blazer/Top/Jeans/Boots/Bag - Zara
Top - Topshop
Michael Kors Watch - ASOS
Charms Bracelet - Courtesy of Swarovski
Rose Gold Bracelet - Courtesy of Links of London


This is what I wore on Sunday. I almost forgot I had this pink blazer sitting in my wardrobe, I bought it from the Zara sale a few years back and I think i've only worn it twice. Anyway, it was really sunny when I took these photos, so the blazer looks brighter than it actually is, and also I thought it looked really nice with the sun shining against it so I didn't actually photoshop the last picture. I definitely need to wear this blazer more as i'm in love with it all over again.




Love
Meekay
x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous blazer, the color is so much fun!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

K A T H L E E N said...

those boots are awesome
ENTER MY Elle Magazine, Estee Lauder & Aldo accessories GIVEAWAY!

Alice said...

you really look lovely with that blazer! as you said you should wear it more often!!
im a new follower from italy , following you now with GFC and also on bloglovin'
i hope you can visit me soon!

xoxo,
Alice's Pink Diary
Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE
Alice's Pink Diary BLOGLOVIN'

N@NY said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

N@NY

- check my New ( Quick & Crazy ) OOTD
leave me some love !!

http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

Lilies of the Field said...

This is a great post,!

I'd appreciate if you check out my blog and leave me some feedback :)

Princess Audu said...

Love your blazer.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...