6.1.14

WHAT I WORE: 06 01 14

 photo Camo-LA12-3_zps56889174.jpg
 photo Camo-LA12-02_zpsb6881236.jpg
 photo Camo-LA12-0_zpsab5eabd3.jpg
 photo Camo-LA12-4_zps6ef02a5c.jpg

Camo Jacket - Topshop
LA 12 Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Bag - Zara
Versace Sunglasses - Sunglasses Hut

Yay! I'm super happy as i've finally found the perfect black ankle boots, to make it even better it's studded and genuine leather too - absolutely brilliant! There goes another pair of shoes i'll be living in as well as my Nike Sky Hi sneakers. I had a hair colour change just before Christmas, and i'm also thinking about getting it cut to a slight shorter length before I go back to London in March, i'm also going to dye it back to a darker shade too. 

Anyway back to the boots, I made a wish list before Christmas with some of my favourite ankle boots but I didn't go for any of them and added these Zara Studded pair to my shoe closet instead. Seriously, you must get them if you're too on the hunt for the perfect black ankle boots!

Love
Meekay
x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the outfit, especially the jacket and boots! It's so stylish :)

By the way, I'd love it if we could follow each other! Let me know on my blog if you'd like to!

xo
Dolce
www.mydailysweet.com

Buy Leather Jackets Online said...

wow such a wonderful blog <3

Sampada said...

I love this outfit! And those boots are perfect :)

-Rose

Unknown said...

So cool! Love the khaki jacket. Your hair is gorgeous too!

Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

Anonymous said...

Cool jacket and booties, they go so well together!


Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

That's Zoe said...

Love the edginess of this look! Great post.

Zoe
http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

blogablebeauty said...

Love the boots! will keep an eye out for them at my local Zara
blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

naghmeh said...

those are some cute ankle boots!! It took me a while to find mine too this year but then I found my perfect pair! Also love your jacket :)
xo
http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Love your hair! And those boots are fierce!
-Adara
adaradella.blogspot.com

Q said...

Amazing outfit!

irinasenina.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...