3.2.13

VAN CLEEF & ARPELS: PALAIS DE LA CHANCE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I remember when I first went to visit the Van Cleef & Arpels store for a preview before it's grand opening in 2011 (here), I was super excited and amazed to see all those beautiful jewellery in front of me.  A couple of days ago I went to check out Palais de la chance collection, inspired by symbols and various cultures.  Each design are expressions of luck.  The three main themes of the Palais de la chance collection are, your lucky star, lucky-charms nature and lucky legends.  


"To be lucky, you must believe in luck"
as Jacques Arpels liked to say.



Love
Meekay
x




2 comments:

Emm said...

Looks amazing!


Emm
SPIN DIZZY FALL
Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

Pardon My Fashion said...

I'm not much of a jewelry person but this stuff is AMAZING. Whole notha level.

xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...