17.2.13

LIVE STREAM: TOPSHOP UNIQUE AW13 SHOW

I'm a massive fan of Topshop and i'm pleased to announce that i'll be live streaming the TOPSHOP UNIQUE AW13 SHOW ON MY BLOG ON SUNDAY 17th FEB at 3PM GMT (LONDON TIME).  
So stay tuned and make sure you come back to my blog to watch the show above!!!

Love
Meekay
x



UPDATE:

Hope you enjoyed the TOPSHOP UNIQUE AW13 SHOW because I did! STAY TUNED TO THIS BLOG POST FROM THE 17th - 19th FEB TO SEE MORE SHOWS! 

SCHEDULE:

Sun 17th Feb 
Richard Nicoll @ 7.45pm GMT

Mon 18th Feb:
Peter Pilotto @ 9am GMT
Louise Gray @ 1pm GMT
Fashion East @ 3pm GMT
J.W. Anderson @ 8pm GMT

Tues 19th Feb: 
Simone Rocha @ 9am GMT
Meadham Kirchhoff @ 1pm GMT

ENJOY!!!








6 comments:

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

Certainly will do:)

Sweety thanks for your comment:) I'm following you on GFC and also Instagram and Fashiolista! PLease see if you could follow back on those two:)

Have a great weekend!

xx
Tali
www.RockMyHeels.com
Visit the RmH SHOP

Yuli Conversations said...

Hey darling.
Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
Please let me know! :) I follow back right away.
xoxo
yuliconversations.blogspot.com

Stylelover said...

Love it!
xoxo
Vicky

Eline said...

i watched it, and it was amazing as always!

A Pinhead said...

Bummed I missed the Topshop show but I have marked my calendar to stop by and see the other shows.

Thanks for sharing :)

apinhead.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the pics!! You've an amazing blog and I'm glad to be a follower! Keep in touch!
Love Nyt,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...