26.11.12

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA: JUICY COUTURE PERFUME

IMG_1373


I'm a huge fan when it comes to perfume, I literally can't live a day without spraying perfume.  I in-fact think it's nice to have a signature scent, my main scent which I've been using for the last 3-4 years is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but apart from Chanel I do like to spray other perfumes now and again.  I've recently been introduced to some Juicy Couture perfumes, to be absolutely honest I've never smelt any Juicy Couture perfumes in the past as it's not something I would normally go for.  But when I received my first bottle of JC I was quite surprised.  Juicy has recently launched a new collection of four different fragrances, each with their own distinctive scent and packaging.  Juicy Couture, Couture Couture, Peace, Love & Juicy Couture and Viva La Juicy.  My personal favourite from the new collection is Couture Couture.  I really love the packaging, each bottle from the collection has a special charm which could be used as an accessory which makes it extra special.

This might be the perfect christmas present for yourself or for someone special.


Love
Meekay
x








3 comments:

Melanie (The Style Notebook) said...

Great idea!

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

N@NY said...

such a great looking perfume , love this .


check out my latest post :-
http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've never tried one of their perfumes before!
Lucia
http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...