4.2.12

DELIVERED TO MY DOOR

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

First of all I want to thank MyLuxBox HK for this lovely October box.  It's nice to have some nice cosmetics delivered to your door!  The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the Laura Mercier foundation primer, something I always wanted to try out.  It's such a great product, I used it for the first time the other day then used it everyday after that.  The texture is so nice and it made my face feel really smooth.  I loved the hand and nail cream too, it made my hands feel so smooth the smell was lovely and refreshing, my mum loved it too she tried it before me even and she wanted to steal it from me.
The Givenchy eye make-up remover was good, it took of my eye make-up in one go but it was a little too watery for me because I like to use more of a oil based remover but overall it was good.  The youth serum and mask was lovely too, it was very refreshing.


Love,


Meekay



16 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow,great products!
xoxo Sabrina
Check out the Giveaway on my blog!

Despina T. said...

wonderful!!!lovely products.

Anonymous said...

amazing!!!^^
I love Givenchy products ;)

xoxo

Veronica said...

ahhhh lucky! I absolutely Love Laura Mercier! Her products are wonderful. ENJOY!
xo V

rdy4wknd.blogspot.com

Dallas Diva said...

Thanks for reviewing these products!! I think I will go ahead and buy the Laura Mercier since you gave it such a good review.
Would you like to follow each other and keep in touch?
XO, Janie
http://dallasdivadiaries.com

Amber Rose x said...

aww wow- i loved the Laura Mercier primer when I tried it out, and would definitely like to try the Givenchy eye make up remover!

gorgeous blog, i'm your newest follower! come say hi at Wonderland! amberroseC.blogspot.com

xxxx

Vanessa V. said...

Lovely products :)

I am following your blog, it's very nice!

xoxo

MC said...

I follow you!

xoxo

Aida said...

Those are very good things to get in the mail hehe


http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Maria- CityLaundry said...

awesome products!
great post!
xx

www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

Dominika | Into the Bloom said...

Great products, I'd love to give them a try as well.

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

Sarah Hartley said...

I've always been really curious to try out the Laura Mercier primer too so I'm glad to know it lives up to the hype!
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wonderful products!
xoxo
Faby

Antonia-Ivana said...

I'd really like to try the Youth serum. You cannot start too early with it haha.. ;-)

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great post!!!:) Muaá

www.followme-around.blogspot.com

V♥ said...

lovely! Want everything!
xx
V.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...