8.4.11

SPARROWS

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Macaron's from Jean-Paul Hevin Chocolatier

Photobucket
Japanese Sakura (Cherry blossoms) Mochi


Denim Shirt - Topshop
Body con skirt - H&M
Shoes - H&M
Accessories - Vintage/H&M
Sparrow belt - Accessorize


Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating for the last couple of days I've caught the cold and my left eye was a bit swollen yesterday so I couldn't do any outfit posts! I'm feeling much better today so here's an outfit post and a couple of pics of some delicious snacks I bought today which I would like to share with you.

I've been looking for a pair of black skinny jeans for quite a while now, today I finally found a pair in Zara reasonable price and most importantly well fitted.  I also bought a pair of feather earrings as well, I'll show you guys later.

Last but not least I would like to welcome my new readers on google friend, hope you guys would like my future posts!


Have a great weekend guys!
Thanx for reading!!

Meekay
xxx

20 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

those macarons look yummy!!! that is one cute mochi!

Fashion Is Passion by Poison said...

Yummy!
I was trying to look for the sparrows as indicated. Then I realized they were on your belt. Nice!

Poison

By Sara Romero said...

what is mochi?! i looks crazy good lol I love your boots and of course that awesome belt. cant wait to see your feather earrings :)

We Can Pretend said...

I want your boots!!!

found your blog and love it!! follow each other?

www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

Styl'yn said...

Very cute!! I love your outfit!! And I have seen alot of people having Jean Paul Hevin Choclatier... are they good?? I love your blog New Follower!!
xoxo asiahlynn

Anonymous said...

Love your shirt, great outfit:)

Meekay said...

Sara: Mochi is made out glutinous flour and it's really good!

Black Pearls: Thank u! Yep their yummy!!!

X

Gioia said...

I love your belt and shoes!
btw: the macarons look delicous
xo
Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

ATW said...

great belt!
xxx

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

sofie said...

lovely pics, i follow!
want to follow mine too?(:
skirtsanddressess.blogspot.com
xx

Marella said...

Cuuute outfit and amazing blog!
Following! Follow back? <3

Siena in Style said...

I love your pictures!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Chauncey said...

i really like your outfit. you live in hong kong? that is so awesome, i live on the other side of the world in vegas hahaha


nice blog

justworn.blogspot.com

Roxy Heart said...

Cute outfit! I want to try those macarons!
Want to follow each other?
http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

Daliahassan said...

Great outfit, and oh the macarons looks so delicious! yummy! :)

http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the blouse so much!

karolinka_997 said...

Nice!
www.kalomka.blogspot.com

marvelloussecret said...

Great shirt. :) I never heard about mochi.. xoxo! :)

Henar said...

Aww, this is beautiful,
I love it !
xx

Henar ♥
... OH MY VOGUE!

Wynn said...

Good to know you're feeling better! I can't wait to see the feather earrings! I've been wanting a pair for a while now.

xox

http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...