27.12.10

Main Attraction

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Jacket H&M, Trousers H&M, Bag Boutique in HK, Shoes JC Lita

Hey guys, hope everyone had a great Christmas and got what you wished for! There wasn't really anything I particularly wanted this Christmas apart from JC Lita's and here they are, I'm absolutely in love with them.  Wore them for the first time today their amazing, the trousers and the shoes caught loads of people's attention it was really funny, well they either liked it or they didn't. 

To thank all my readers, I will be hosting a giveaway when we have reached to 100 followers on google connect.  So if you're not following yet..hit the follow button on your right!!

Love

Meekay
xxxx


21 comments:

Glowing Doll said...

Love those trousers!!!

Unknown said...

love the trousers x

Fashions fade, style is eternal. said...

Your jacket is very nice. About shoes - I have too little feet to take under them something like your boots :)

Unknown said...

Omg u have the JC :D Love them but I'm tooo tall for them :(

Shope and Shore said...

I absolutely adore the heels and trousers! Fantastic look :)



http://www.londonscloset.blogspot.com

That's whoresome said...

the shoes are da BOMB! ;)

黃愛玲 said...

Lovely outfit. You look rather cute. =o)

the-caramel-lady said...

Wonderful blog :) I like it.
xoxo :)

mikado said...

I love your shoes!

Unknown said...

Nice trousers!

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

love the heels

Kassie said...

Every time I see someone with those shoes I fall a little more in love with them. Gorgeous. I love the pants as well.

♥K

Ashley said...

I love those pants, and of course love the Lita's! Aren't they surprisingly comfortable? And the looks people give them are the best! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

minnja said...

Fabulous :)

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Thu Nguyen said...

I love your JC lita's!!!! xx

originalnumber.blogspot.com

CINCHED AT THE WAIST said...

killer lolitas! also love the blazer!

MARIE said...

GORGEOUS SHOES! xxx
http://marieblogueuse.blogspot.com

Katya Moorman said...

Trousers are great. Saw similar shoes at Top Shop but these are so much fun! I just followed you as well - please check out my blog and if you like it follow back! xo

Visit Me :)
Style Defined NYC

burcu d. said...

OMG...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your boots!!! they're perfect! great outfit.

We've GREAT Giveaways for 650€ (Ray Ban Wayfarer, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

Burcu

Michelle said...

i love the pants. I have the pants too.

Amy Joy said...

H&M Trousers are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...