9.10.10

I Love U





Hello pretty people!!
I wore my denim shirt again. I live in it, it's really comfortable!

I tripped down the stairs at home wearing these wedges today, I've never fallen or tripped over in wedges or heels before this was the first time I was quite surprised I didn't twist my ankle. I need to get my hair dyed and probably I might get my haircut as well not sure yet because I want to grow my fringe back out, let's see what my hairdresser thinks.

It's the weekend, what are you up to?

Denim shirt: Topshop
Vest: Topshop (Illustrated People)
Shorts: H&M
Tights: H&M
Wedges: Topshop
Rings: H&M, Vintage

Thanx for reading!
Have a great weekend guys!!!!
xxx

7 comments:

karolinka_997 said...

Very beautiful!! I love your shoes and shirt <3
www.kalomka.blogspot.com

Kyung* said...

Thanks Meekay!~

Keep up the good work with your blog too! :]

Love your trench from Oct.1

-Kyung*
http://etoile-a-la-mode.blogspot.com/

ARA said...

love the shirt. I`ve been searching for one for some time now. I think I`ll be mostly sitting in bed and reading magazines or watch Desperate Housewives lol.xx

Aimee said...

Great shoes!

Style of a Fashionista said...

Love your outfit cool tee looks awesome teamed with the shirt xoxo

Margaret said...

aaaah i NEED your wedges! :)
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx

THE DIVINITUS said...

very cool peeptoe wedges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...