4.12.13

WHAT I WORE: 04 12 13

 photo Black-1_zps0a034be9.jpg
 photo All-Black-0_zps804e2188.jpg

Jumper - Vintage
Jeans/Necklace - Topshop
Shoes/Bag - Zara
Bangle - Courtesy of Links of London
Watch - Karl Lagerfeld 

A quick snapshot of what I wore today. It's finally starting to get a bit chilly in Hong Kong and hopefully it will soon get cold enough for me to wear my new shearling aviator coat from Topshop. I want to get a pair of black ankle boots and I do have a few styles in mind but i'm still not quite sure which pair to buy, I will do a wishlist post on it next week with a few of my favourite styles. 


Love
Meekay
x

4 comments:

CodeOverdressed said...

So chic in total black! That watch is an amazing statement piece!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Juliet Polilova said...

love your look!
very nice blog by the way :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet
RUSSIAN DOLL

Zaha said...

I love an all-black outfit, especially when it comes to accessorizing it. And you definitely did a great job at that!
Love your blog! Xo

Lace and Lipstick Style

Sunday Desire said...

Totally in love with this look, adore black on black, want those shoes!
Following you dear ;)

http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...