12.9.13

WHAT I WORE TODAY: 12 09 13

 photo IMG_2116_zpsb6418572.jpg
 photo IMG_2123_zps64ce9324.jpg
 photo IMG_2125_zps42d59a22.jpg

Studded Camo Jacket (Old) - Topshop
Strappy Cami - Topshop 
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Heels - Zara (SS13)
Versace Sunglasses - Sunglasses Hut


Yep, had my hair colour changed again and had a few inches cut off too.  My hair was terribly damaged from all the bleaching and dying it kept on splitting, so my hairdresser and I thought it was about time to stop bleaching it for now. 

I ordered these high waisted hotpants from Topshop a couple of weeks ago, I definitely recommend them if you're looking for a pair of high waisted denim shorts which doesn't show your bottom!  I'm also loving the strappy cami's from Topshop too, it goes with literally everything.  I'm planning to get a few more in different colours.

Love
Meekay
x

5 comments:

Pip said...

Great jacket and love the heels with it! xx Pip

Easy Outfits by Pip

BERTHA NATASHA said...

Nice hair!
Xx

LinnaeDesign said...

Very cute photos! Your hair is awesome! xx
Linnae
www.linnaedesign.blogspot.com

CodeOverdressed said...

Your hair looks super nice! I need your camo jacket, is such a perfect fall piece!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Jess said...

Awww..those heels are so pretty. Love the color and design. Love the jacket too, cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...