10.9.12

SNEAK PEAK..ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep the necklace is on my wishlist!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ADR's fashionable dog makes an appearance on the super cute clutch (above)
Photobucket

Who's excited?!! Check out the amazing Anna Dello Russo for H&M collection, I was so excited when I walked into the H&M showroom the perfect combination of gold and turquoise was put right in front of me I just wanted to take all the clutches and bangles home with me.  I believe accessories are a crucial part of the our everyday wardrobe as it can bring any plain outfit to life and it's something I love.  The ADR collection features jewellery, sunglasses, shoes, bags, head pieces and the amazing suitcase with gilt motifs.

Photobucket


Anna Dello Russo for H&M collection will be available in-stores and online from 4th October 2012.


What would you take home with you?


Love
Meekay
x



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Wonderful items <3

The Celebrity Look

Abi said...

The clutch is just lovely!! I cant wait for this to hit H&M.

lashesnadlaces.blogspot.co.uk

xx

danielle p. said...

i can only hope this collection comes to an h&m near me. i just love the alligator sunglasses!

BE-SO-CHIC By Federica said...

I love the clutch
www.be-so-chic.com

LeaChoue said...

The necklace is beautiful! I would like to have the same!

If you follow me, tell me, I will follow you back!
xx

Princess Martha said...

Honestly...this whole post is on my wish list...I love every single piece....absolutely fabulous!!!
XOXO

PrncszTffny said...

omg i love the shoes! everything looks so pretty! nice pictures


http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

Kim said...

I wouldn't wear it, but it's totally amazing!

www.kimgodschalk.com

My Scrambled Style said...

Wow, amazing items. I love the earrings :-).

xo
http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

Unknown said...

The clutch is to die for!!!

http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

LINDA said...

Beautiful post! <3

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

-Stephanie said...

Alll of the items in this collection are so beautiful! I love the baby blue and gold!

Kristina said...

I love Anna, but some of this is definitely too brash for my taste. But there are a few pieces that I will be fighting tooth and nail for come the launch time. ;D

Juliet Polilova said...

wow i want everything!!! great collection!

very nice blog by the way ;)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

!!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

Zsú said...

Those clutches are amazing!

CUKOR

iwishicouldwink said...

Abosolutely love that clutch, I thougt it was a deer on top though whoopsie!

www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...