1.9.12

DARK ON LIGHT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shirt - Courtesy of J.Crew
Jeans - Zara (Old)
Oxford shoes - Topshop
Watch in Rose Gold - Michael Kors
Ring - Tiffany & Co (Old)
Bag - Random Boutique Store in Hong Kong (Old)


To start things off I just want to let you guys know that there's going to be a slight change to my blog.  I'll be adding more topics to my blog like Menswear, beauty and other cool stuff I like (which might not be fashion related).  

I paid my hairdresser a visit last week to get my hair dyed (again), this time the top layer is dark brown and the bottom layer is light copper brown.  I like to change my hair colour every couple of months as I get quite of bored keeping the same colour for too long.  I already know what I want to do next with my hair and I think I'll do it when I'm back in the UK in November.  


Love
Meekay
x



8 comments:

InĂªs de Castro said...

I love the shirt. Your hair looks great :)

Fashion to Go said...

Love your hair color. I used to be the same, getting bored and re-dying several times a year. It's quite a vicious cycle haha

Fashion R&D said...

Love your bag and your hair is gorgeous!!!

Ruhie said...

Your hair looks fab!! And it would be great to see you writing more stuff.All the best for that
Kisses
Ruhie
The Sweet Life

Siena in Style said...

i love your hair!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

vnikali said...

super nice hair dear!!!!
miss you:(
xx
www.vnikali.com

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is perfect !
Love your blog !
xoxo

http://dressing-de-rue.blogspot.fr

Diana Marks said...

awesome stylish look!

Please, support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...