20.5.12

DIOR SUMMER "CROISETTE" 2012

IMG_5302
Getting ready for the Make Up session 
IMG_5287
IMG_5310
Eye Gloss new at Dior, the texture is like lip gloss and needs to be topped up with eyeshadow and it would also make it last longer.
IMG_5277
IMG_5300
"Aurora" eyeshadow palette
IMG_5276
IMG_5293
IMG_5309
Love these two colours from the Summer 2012 collection
IMG_5301
IMG_5297
Completed look

(Photo's by Veronica Li)

Yes this is a beauty post.  This is the first time i've done a beauty post on my blog, as well as fashion I believe it's pretty normal for me to be obsessed with beauty too.  I want to try and bring more new things into my blog so I can share more with my readers.  So probably from now on I might start introducing some beauty things on my blog now and again.  Last week I had the chance to be booked in for a private make up session with one of the Make Up Artists or should I say Colour Stylists at Dior to try on the new 2012 Summer collection "Croisette".  During the one hour with the MUA, I actually learnt some new techniques of applying make up myself.  So let me take you on a brief journey on my Dior make up session.

To start of with the MUA used a lip plump on my lips I love the minty smell from this product and he also asked if I liked my make up to be more colorful and bright or more of the natural toned down look and of course I like the natural warm tone look.  So he went with the warm eyeshadow palette "Aurora" .  He applied a new product on me called Eye gloss, the texture is like lip gloss, sticky and shiny.  To apply this you use your fingers and top it up with eyeshadow so that it lasts longer and brings out the colour from the eye gloss even more.  A product he used on me which I really loved was the Dior Nude Tan and Radiance Powder, the bronzer.  I love my tanned skin, and i'm looking to get my skin even more tanned but anyway, he put the bronzer on me in a "3" shape on the side of my face for a more  natural sun kissed look and I think I will apply it like that now.

Hope you guys like this post!





Love


Meekay
x






16 comments:

Catherine Liem said...

the use of fresh tones and a lightly coloured palette is really good on your skin Meekay =) turns out really natural and fresh at the end. great job it was!

xx
Catherine.


Style Hostess

Vanessa V. said...

Awww and you look gorgeous!

xoxo

Unknown said...

you look so sexy and classy at the same time! love this post:)xxx

ROULA said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
Love your style!
Wanna follow each other?
xx
Roula

http://rng-fashion.blogspot.com/
http://rng-fashion.blogspot.com/

Selene said...

SO PRETTY!
LOVE THE POST!

Fashion to Go said...

You look wonderful! And the gentlemen doing your make up doesnt look half bad either ;)

Rania Kelesidou said...

The colors are really amazing, Dior always have such great products :)

Esteephs said...

You're beautiful <3

FelyM said...

beautiful make up and colors..
kisses
http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh wow beautiful transformation!
http://carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Beautiful transformation!
http://carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

Antonia-Ivana said...

The make-up looks pretty on you. But I think I wouldn't want to wear the Eye Gloss since I don't even like Lipgloss.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Just Skandal said...

you look stunning!
http://justfromeurope.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

You look great!

Jeslina Limanjaya said...

p r e t t y :D

www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

coco said...

super products !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...