18.8.12

H&M: JOEL KINNAMAN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I realized that I had alot of positive feedback from the "HELLO" post and see that some of you do like to see a bit of menswear/style now and again, so from then on I decided to pop some men's posts on here not that often but maybe once or twice a month.  My last post was about Lana Del Rey for H&M, this post is also about H&M but menswear, I was going to put the David Beckham bodywear for H&M campaign instead of this but you can see a couple of the David Beckham pics on my Facebook page.  Actor Joel Kinnaman is the face of H&M's men's fashion this autumn.  There's something I really like about these pics that's why I chose to put these up and not the David Beckham ones (Sorry!)
Again the full commercial film will be up on the H&M website.


Love
Meekay
x







3 comments:

InĂªs de Castro said...

I really like the photos, but it looks like he has the same expression in every single one of them :p

Laura said...

Great style for men :)

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

Karolina B-H said...

I know where I will be taking my husband shopping pretty soon ;)
xxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...